Our client, a dynamic and expanding international group, is currently looking for an Accountant (M/F) who wants to join a close-knit and friendly team. You will work within a corporate services group whose objective is to coordinate and facilitate the acquisition and management of international assets held by family offices or institutional investors.
- Prepare tax returns and VAT returns;
- Coordinate reconciliations between data from management systems and those recorded in accounting;
- Establish periodic reports (tax, control authority, group).
Your missions will nevertheless be adapted according to your seniority and your skills.
Your client portfolio will be made up of commercial companies / SOPARFI / Real Estate / AIF.
- You hold a degree in accounting;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in German;
- You are a dynamic and open-minded person, who sees yourself evolving internally;
- You demonstrate professional rigor and precision.