EXPERIENCED CORPORATE LAWYER (M/F)
Within this entity, you will address various issues related to corporate but you will address in particular the management of cross-border transactions of mergers and acquisitions, real estate and private equity. As part of a team, you will be responsible for:
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating a variety of transactions and documents;
- Advise clients qualitatively on operational issues as well as strategic transactions;
- Lead closings and manage due diligence processes;
- Business development.
Concerning you, our client is looking for a talent who is fluent in French and English and possesses:
- Admission to the Luxembourg Bar;
- Experience in conducting transactions and negotiations;
- Excellent communication skills as well as an entrepreneurial approach.