HR BP: Description du fonction
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Job Type: Full-time
About our client:
Our client is a leading industrial company. It is committed to fostering a positive and inclusive work environment, and we believe in the power of our people to drive the success of our organization.
As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will play a critical role in aligning human resources strategies with business objectives. You will be a trusted advisor to both management and employees, facilitating the development and implementation of HR initiatives to support the achievement of organizational goals.
The HRBP will collaborate with various departments to address HR-related challenges and contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- Strategic Partnership:
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand their objectives and challenges.
- Align HR strategies with overall business goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic guidance on workforce planning, talent management, and organizational development.
- Employee Relations:
- Handle employee relations matters, including conflict resolution and disciplinary actions.
- Conduct investigations into workplace issues and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Talent Management:
- Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and support the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement strategies for employee development, retention, and succession planning.
- Facilitate performance management processes and provide coaching to managers on performance-related issues.
- HR Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws and regulations.
- Interpret and communicate HR policies and procedures to employees and managers.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in human resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree or HR certification is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in human resources roles in Luxembourg, with a focus on business partnership.
- Strong understanding of HR principles, employment laws, and industry best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders.
If you are a highly passionate and dynamic HRBP seeking a challenging opportunity in an international environment, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.