FLIGHT PLANNER / COORDINATOR (M/F)_
Our client is a Luxembourg entity established in the south of the country for more than 30 years. In perpetual growth, our client benefits from a national and international reputation in the field of air rescue. With 190 employees today and as part of its expansion, our client has mandated GO RH to recruit a Flight Planner / Coordinator (M/F).
- Preparation of flights in accordance with the general requirements of the airport:
- Adequacy of the airport;
- Runway requirements for landing and take-off;
- Approach procedures, fire categories, fuel availability;
- Weather / NOTAMS.
- Coordination with all stakeholders:
- Hospital / Doctors;
- Flight crew;
- Airport staff on duty.
- Administrative tasks :
- Flight mission envelopes;
- Entering the database;
- Daily flight status;
- Hotel or taxi reservation;
- Support for the dispatcher.
- You have experience in the field of "flight dispatch" of at least 2 years;
- A flight license is an asset;
- You are fluent in French and English;
- You demonstrate reactivity, organization and rigor.
Our client offers you an attractive salary package within a professional work environment with a family atmosphere. You won't get a job, but a career!
Date de publication
Partagez cette offre
Critères de matching
Les visiteurs de cette page ont aussi vu :