SENIOR MO AGENT - AIFs- H/F INTERIM 6 MOIS
Description du fonction
In the context of new client acquisitions, and the expansion of their Private Equity and Real Estate activities, our client, a prestigious French bank in Luxembourg, is looking to reinforce its team with a Senior Middle Office Agent.
You will be part of a team of 6 agents covering AIFs. The team is part of a new business line related to the Alternative Investment Fund Business.
You scope of clients will be mainly AIFs and Securitization vehicles.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain Service Level Agreements ;
- Negotiate the content and perform annual checks to ensure documents are up-to-date;
- Follow-up with Operations to ensure documents comply with operational processes;
- Analyze and maintain quality charts and other client metrics;
Operational Tasks related to Private Equity and Real Estate Transactions:
- Process payments and book the related deals in the SGSS custody system ;
- Perform oversight duties and ownership verification over fund assets.
Exigences du poste
- You have a Bac +3 degree;
- You speak English, French and German or Italian;
- You have a first knowledge of the AIF industry and AIFMD;
- You have at least one expertise in an operational department in the fund industry (e.g. FA, TA, Depositary); idealy in a depositary bank department;
- You like to work as part of a team but at the same time, you are able to work independently;
- You are able to work under pressure and respect fund cut-off times/deadlines;
- You have a high capacity to focus on details;
- You have a first experience with Efront;
- Availability for a 6-month mission