PRICING VALUATION AND NAV CALCULATION EMPLOYEE (M/F) - NIGHT SHIFT
Our client, located in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, strives for excellence with a commitment and dedication to meet the needs and expectations of their clients.
To strengthen the Fund Services Department, our client have mandated GO RH to recruite a Pricing Valuation and NAV Calculation Employee (M/F) - Night shift program from 06.00 pm at 02.00 am within the framework of their Luxembourg based activities.
• Financial instruments set-up and maintenance
• Qualitative and timely pricing of securities for the Funds allowing correct NAV calculation
• Calculation and / or validation of NAVs
• Participate to the rotation in the team between pricing and NAV calculation tasks
• Ensure a good coordination within the team
• Provide administrative support and complete all requested control checklists
• Make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness
• Inform the Section Head of all risks of error and actual errors as soon as detected and evaluate their impact.
• Education : Bachelor in Finance or equivalent or proven experience in the same position
• Experience : At least 4-5 years of working experience in financial instruments’ pricing and data management
• Knowledge :
- Good knowledge of all instruments
- Experience in fund accounting pricing environment
- Knowledge of services offered by the main financial data vendors
- Fair or good knowledge of Fund accounting principles and willingness to enter in that role
• Languages : Fluent in English and a good understanding of French
• IT skills :
- MICROSOFT Office package in general but strong knowledge in Excel. Macros would be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of GP3 and GT Data would be considered as an asset
- Use of Bloomberg terminal
• Personal skills :
- Able to work under reasonable pressure and deliver on time
- Strong analytical and excellent writing skills
- Well organized, high level of integrity and a good eye for details
- Proactive approach to problem-solving or escalation
- Team player and flexible