NAV Accountant AIFs - Interim - M/F - (19000VJX)
NAV Accountant AIFs - Interim - M/F - (19000VJX): Description du fonction
Mission: The main mission is to make sure that all NAVs and Reportings are delivered to the client in good quality and in the agreed timeframe.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Record keeping:
The accountant is responsible for the recording of all operations in the accounting system, this includes but is not limited to
1. The number of shares in issue after receiving operations from the Transfer Agent and any related equalization;
2. The portfolio by integrating sell and purchase orders;
4. The Cash accounts by integrating operations received from the counterparties.
- Net Asset Value Production:
The accountant initiates the process of accounting and NAV calculation;
He ensures the reconciliation is made between Asset Management and Accounting counterparts.
- Net Asset Value Control:
The accountant must proceed to calculate the NAV following all relevant procedures and checklists.
- Reporting and periodic duties:
The accountant initiates the periodic valuations process and generates the reporting, both regulatory and client specific.
NAV Accountant AIFs - Interim - M/F - (19000VJX): Exigences du poste
- Strong Accounting background and ability to apply this on a daily basis;
- Good knowledge of the particularities of the alternative Investment industry;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect cut offs;
- Proactivity and ability to work in a team;
- Strong English knowledge, French or German at an advanced level required;
- Availability for a 2 month mission;
- Position not subject to MIF II.
Conditions de travail
Package de la convention bancaire .
Pour toute candidature, merci d'adresser votre Cv à Mr Andreucci, email@example.com