LEGAL & ACCOUNTING OFFICER-CDI(H/F)
About our client
Our client is a major Private Equity firm. Headquartered in Paris, our client has offices in Luxembourg, Germany and Spain.
Facing a constant business growth, our client bet on people to keep offering a very high-quality standard to their clients and recruits only high potential specialist.
In order to strengthen the accounting team of the Luxemburgish office, our client recruits a talented (Junior) Accountant.
You will be part of a professional and multicultural team and will manage autonomously a client portfolio under the direct supervision of the Head of Accounting.
Among other, your role will consist in the following:
- Daily booking of invoices and cash movements
- Assisting in the year-end closing process
- Participating in compliance /KYC related activities,
- Supporting the preparation of Corporate Tax returns and in general in all Tax topics
- Assisting in legal and corporate matters linked to Domiciliation activities
- Giving support and assistance to all administrative tasks regarding the office
- Performing other administrative and operational tasks
- Support the establishment quarterly accounting and reporting
- Gathering and distributing the relevant reports between operational and holding parties
- Liaising with the Managers / Directors worldwide and with the third parties such as Banks and advisors
- Exchanging relevant documentation with Investors, LPs and other stakeholders
- University Degree ideally in Accounting or Finance
- A first successful experience of 2-4 years in a comparable position in Luxembourg is mandatory (in a Fiduciary, in the investment funds industry)
- Fluent professional English. German is a strong asset and French would be considered as assets
- Strong aptitude and accuracy for numbers
- Knowledge in legal and corporate matters regarding domiciliation services would be a strong asset
- A positive attitude and self-discipline is important to succeed in this environment
- Flexible and engaged
- Reliable and able to work in a very autonomous way
What's on offer
- An interesting and diversified role in a renowned Private Equity Firm
- An autonomous role
- An attractive salary package