LAWYER ASSISTANT (M/F) - CDI
Our client is one of the leading independent business law firms in Luxembourg.
In order to strengthen their team, they are currently looking for a Lawyer Assistant (M/F)
- Answering incoming phone calls and email requests and following up when appropriate;
- Organizing internal and external meetings and ensuring documents for distribution are prepared on time;
- Preparing travel arrangements and compiling, monitoring and submitting expense reports;
- Preparing presentations for conferences, training sessions and seminars;
- Preparing invoices and credit notes;
- Drafting letters, reports and documents.
- You hold a degree in managerial assistance;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an administrative assistance in an international environment;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English. A good command of Luxemburgish and German is considered as an asset.
- You have high interpersonal and organisational skills;
- You have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are proficient with Ms Office.
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where diversity, talent and ideas are promoted;
- Internal training and carreer development.