Funds Transfer Administrator
Profil de l'entreprise
Funds Transfer Administrator: Description du fonction
Exchange SSI with counterparty on a professional and effective manner.
• Monitor and update Mass Settlement order book.
• Complete STF and subscription form if necessary.
• Send instruction before cut-off time and ensure good receipt.
• Duly follow-up pending instructions and request CN if necessary.
• Match and book transfer confirmation with contract note received.
• Update order book in Avaloq step by step.
• Complete STF and application forms on a timely and precisely
• Review of the reconciliation reports and proceed with the booking on timely manner.
• Exchange communication on a professional and efficient manner with other branches and department, ensuring to always maintain the top level in terms of quality of the relationship.
Funds Transfer Administrator: Exigences du poste
Minimum 2-3 years of relevant funds experience
- Knowledge of Luxembourg’s regulation (CSSF)
- Business/commercial acumen
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, any other European language will be considered an asset.
- Good commands of the Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge of Platforms such as Creation Online, Vestima and FundSettle
- Knowledge of Avaloq will be considered an asset
Eager to learn with an understanding of world business and financial affairs and an awareness of trends and current activity in the financial market
• Numerate and analytical; capable of evaluating complex financial information
• Accurate and methodical, with great attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in pressured environments
• Good judgement and decision-making skills
• Ability to liaise effectively with clients and other organisations
• Confident and positive image
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Excellent Team player