SUPPORT HELPDESK (H/F)
- Install, maintain and monitor computer systems of the bank in order to make sure of their proper execution ;
- Ensure the proper execution of the tasks in accordance with the policies and procedures in place ;
- Manage VMWare, Windows server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Windows 10 Workstations ;
- Maintenance of VDI images and desktop pools / Troubleshoot and resolve VDI Issues;
- Perform daily IT operations/ Perform daily service desk and help desk ;
- Troubleshoot and solve hardware, software and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration ;
- Observe operation of equipment, control panels, error lights, verification printouts, error messages and faulty output ;
- Contact the appropriate Staff to solve console control panel errors ;
- Determine sources of computer problems ;
- Ensure SOD (Start of Day) and COB (Close of Business) roles ;
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the processed information, stored or accessed by the network ;
- Update the procedures, when needed.
- You have a Bachelor in Information Technology, or a professional experience (minimum 2 years) with Windows Server, VMWare, Active Directory environments Knowledge ;
- You have knowledge of computer system backup requirements and procedures ; input and output media and computer job control procedures
- Your English and your French are fluent :
- You master Microsoft Suite ;
- You have excellent communication skills ;
- You have analytical and problem-solving mind Team player.
If you recognize yourself in this job description, don't hesitate to apply! Our client offers an attractive salary package in a dynamic company allowing you to enrich your knowledge and skills.
Please note that the selected candidate will have to provide a clean criminal record extract.