GERMAN LAWYER (M/F)
- You will have to provide your legal assistance and advice to clients;
- You will be in charge of representing your clients before the legal authorities;
- You will have a duty to inform by interpreting laws, standards and regulations;
- You will prepare all the legal documents necessary for the files.
- You have a similar experience of at least 3 years;
- You hold the CCDL or are registered in list IV;
- You demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Luxembourg law;
- You have excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.