FUND ACCOUNTANT (M/F)_
Thanks to your experience and you ability to work autonomously, you will handle international clients and will be responsible of the following tasks (among others):
- Process to legal, VAT and tax treatment where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required for clients;
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met;
- Support the production of monthly management reporting focusing on processing quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, contractual status and future activities to migrate;
- Assist with year-end audits including preparation of relevant files and issue resolution;
- Maintains daily relationships with the Management Company and with external stakeholders (Auditors, Management Company, Trustee, etc.);
- Solving problems proactively using technical expertise and common-sense.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Banking or Economics;
- Rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, you are organized;
- Good knowledge of financial instruments, including Derivative Instruments (CDS, IRS, CCS, Futures, TRS, etc.) and their related pricing;
- Team player and good management skills;
- Knowledge of Global Portfolio GP3 is mandatory and DATA VENDORS Requests (Ice, Bloomberg, Reuters…);
- Fluent in English and French.