FULL STACK SUPPORT DEVELOPER (M-F)
Our client, leader in local internet services in Luxembourg, counts around 85 employees.
As part of their current growth, they mandated GO RH Luxembourg to recruit a Full Stack Support Developer (M-F).
- Maintaining our client’s existing products by fixing bugs escalated to our tech support team;
- Collaborating with the customer care team by investigating on priority issues;
- Ensuring continuous enhancement of our client’s services by automating existing workflows;
- Writing down aspects that you feel missing in our existing documentation;
- Building high quality solutions that meet the needs internal and external users;
- Assisting the software development team with production issues.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP – Zend Framework or equivalent MVC framework;
- Good knowledge of SQL databases – MySQL or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge in GNU Linux;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- French and English are mandatory;
- Good team player, positive thinker, solution oriented and rigorous;
- You should be able to communicate easily with others and you love to provide services;
- Experience working in Agile/Iterative development environment including Jira Software.
- A team of 10 tech people highly motivated;
- A competitive landscape involving powerful and trendy technologies;
- A collaborative and cross-functional team environment;
- A mature and still growing company;
- An interesting salary package.