FINANCIAL CRIME BUSINESS ANALYST (M/F)
Profil de l'entreprise
Our client, located in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, strives for excellence with a commitment and dedication to meet the needs and expectations of their clients.
In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. We support our employees, provide for a good work life balance, and apply a continuing learning policy.
We are currently looking for a FINANCIAL CRIME BUSINESS ANALYST (M/F) to support the Compliance Department. If you want to be part of our multidisciplinary team and are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply for this role.
Description du fonction
- You will work with the Compliance Departement, AML/CTF and Sanction Surveillance;
- Support the design of changes of the Financial crime Compliance tools within rhe banks;
- Perform and regular controls on the effectiveness of Financial Crime systems;
- Be the central point of the Compliance function, the operations, the IT and the systems provider regarding Financial Crime systems;
- Identify opportunities for improvement and actions through data including KYC data, transaction monitoring data;
- Assist in the improvement of Financial Crime surveillance through the development of new risk models;
- Support the compliance function in the documentation of thresholds, parameters and scoring methodology of the system;
- Support the compliance function in the Artificial intelligence and Machine learning modules and other algorithms (data, dataset)
- Support complianace function and LoD1 in the improvement of MIS and dashboard, and on any daily request related to the system.
- Participate to AML and Compliance committees.
Exigences du poste
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, artificial intelligence or Business School;
- Financial Crime Compliance certification is an asset;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Knowledge of the fund administration and particularly the Transfer Agency;
- Experience in transactional anomaly prediction, operational risk moddelling or other financial services;
- Strong business intelligence and big data experience;
- Experience with statistical modelling, and data visualization tools (tableau, Qlikvieuw);
- Experience of ( Sanctions Transactions) Screening tools (Fircosoft, Lexinexis, Napier);
- Excellent analytical oral and written communication skills;
- Well-orga,nised, high level of integrity and a details oriented.