FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
- You will be in charge of accounting for a client portfolio made up of regulated entities;
- You will be in charge of preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and financial statements;
- You will be in charge of supporting and advising your customers.
- You have at least 3 years of accounting experience;
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Lux GAAP as well as Luxembourg tax regulations;
- You are fluent in French and English;
- You demonstrate interpersonal skills allowing you to lead and motivate a team;
- You are an analytical, proactive person with good team spirit.
Our client offers you a multicultural work environment within a dynamic atmosphere as well as an attractive salary package.