COUNSEL INVESTMENT FUNDS (M/F)
Within this entity, you will have a wide range of legal work as well as an advisory role to clients on the various aspects related to investment funds. You will then do:
- The structuring, constitution and marketing of regulated and non-regulated investment funds of all types;
- The structuring and implementation of “carried interest” vehicles;
- The examination, drafting and/or negotiation of contractual relations;
- The resolution of disputes between managers and service providers/investors.
Concerning you, our client is looking for a talent who speaks fluent English and / or German and possesses:
- A Master's degree in law, admission to the Luxembourg bar being an asset;
- Significant experience in advising on all types of investment funds;
- A collaborative, inclusive and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.